09 August 2006

inked...

mistletoebecause greenfish is going to shoot me if i don't post one of the photos that she so generously took - here's the new ink addition. the character of the artwork turned out at least as good as i had hoped - and i'm very pleased with it.

carrie, i don't think i need to stress that this is confidential in an internet-confidential kind of way. i'm still afraid of letting down my parents. this was a personal healing decision for me, though, and one i'm happy that i made. it holds a lot of meaning for me, and meaning is something i've been searching for a lot lately...

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Yeah, I'll tell them about the tatoo when I tell them about the blog.

Looks nice. If you thought the arm band was tough to hide...

Although, you do know that they will most likely be in Steamboat, right? Last time I checked you have the same sleeveless wetsuit I've been trying to get on.

My lips are sealed.

Coco said...

wow, that is the most beautiful mistletoe I've ever seen! That's awesome Chris. Truly.

:) said...

nice ink!

Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I never really like tatoos much until I started watching "inked". I really like yours and they did an awesome job.