16 January 2006

tag, i'm it...

Because I don't have anything better to write about, I'll tag myself (courtesy of the sister) and then i'll tag greenfish when she's ready:

4 jobs (only about a quarter of the grand total):
urban designer
late-nite am radio disc jockey
drug store pill bottle stocker
lifeguard

4 movies I could watch over and over:
the princess bride
in the name of the father
tommy boy
any of the indiana jones movies

4 places I’ve lived (pretty colorado-centric):
denver, co
boulder, co
lamar, co
glenwood springs, co

4 tv shows I love:
csi
grey's anatomy
24
laguna beach (i can hear the giggles raining down on me)

4 places I’ve been on vacation:
italy
hawaii
williamsburg, virginia
waco, texas (no compounds involved)

4 favorite foods:
chicken piccata
sushi
a nice, juicy steak
too much garlic in amything

4 places I’d rather be:
the western italian seaboard
any urban park, nyc
the tuscan countryside
virginia in the fall

4 cds I can’t live without:
coldplay, x&y
u2, the unforgettable fire
indigo girls, rites of passage
any of three 2005 mixed cds

4 cars I’ve owned:
1976 chevy luv
1999 volkswagen jetta
1996 toyota tacoma
2005 volvo s40

No comments: