15 July 2007

wherein i say i'm sorry...

so i have to give some serious shout-out apologies to a lot (okay, a few) people out there in blog land. i can be so lame...

to stronger, my darling sister, because we haven't spoken in a couple weeks, yet she has this thing coming up that will change the state of her life;

to greenfish, because i couldn't make her triathlon today - although i'm incredibly proud of her for competing in tri #3 after signing up only 2.5 weeks ago;

to all you tribloggers who just rocked the triple bypass this weekend. yes, i live in this beautiful, more-than-3-mountain-passes state, and i neglected to offer my local support. i do regretfully offer my weekend with the boy and a flat tire as an excuse;

to curlysu for being a terrible commenter and email friend while you're stuck with a bunch of non-tri musicians in vermont:

and to all of those who get here through another site and click on through because there isn't anything remotely up-to-date or interesting here... my sincere apologies.

2 comments:

greyhound said...

I'm just sorry I didn't get to catch up with you while I was in Colorado.

Anonymous said...

no apologiest, PLEASE...i'm the queen of incommunicado lately. i apologize to YOU!!!