21 November 2006

thanks...

thanksgiving is so close. and while i've been dwelling on the bad these days, there's so much that i have going for me to be thankful for...

  • for my son - numero uno. because without him, life wouldn't hold the wonder that it does every day.
  • for my family. it's a big one, and i'm the person i am today because of them. all of them.
  • for my best friend. i have absolutely no idea where i'd be without her - except that i'm infinitely better for having her in my life.
  • for reasons to be hopeful. lots of reasons.
  • for a new year. and a fresh start.
  • for nature. for green. for life.
  • for the wherewithal to have gotten this far in the pursuit of a healthy lifestyle for myself.
  • for my health and the health of those close to me.
  • for good food.
  • and for love. in its every manifestation.

  • No comments: